Uncle Tom’s Cabin began life in the 1850s as a small clifftop hut where landlady Margaret Parkinson sold refreshments to the adventurous visitors who took the cliff path along the coast from Blackpool.
The original building was demolished in 1908 due to the erosion of the cliffs.
A new hotel of the same name opened on Queen’s Promenade in 1907, where it remains today. It was purchased by Ma Kelly’s in 2017 and now operates as Ma Kelly’s Showboat and Champs Sports Bar after a £500,000 refurbishment.
Beer GardenDedicated Smoking Area
Live DJLive Music